Improved Selective Photothermolysis
EpiCare-Zenith™ laser systems have been clinically proven to provide the fastest, most effective, safest, and most comfortable hair removal results. The 755 nm wavelength strongly targets melanin in the hair shaft and minimally affects the surrounding tissue, the 1064 nm wavelength is sometimes preferred for the darkest skin types. Both wavelengths have time-structured pulse formats, key in optimizing their effect while minimizing unwanted side-effects. Patients and practices enjoy the faster, virtually pain-free experience.
Additional Advanced Modes of Operation
In addition to its Standard Mode, which improves the standard of laser epilation, the Epicare-Zenith™ has new advanced modes for treating lesions and a variety of other indications with spot sizes down to 1.5 mm and up to 40 mm.
Better Ergonomics, More Features, and More Value
In any mode of operation, better ergonomics and faster treatments mean improved patient satisfaction and less operator fatigue, no matter how many patients are treated.
Uncompromised Performance and Quality
The EpiCare-Zenith™ system is all about providing value and utility to your practice. From its industrial-strength all-steel structure that insures its renowned durability, to its space-conserving design that respects the value of your floor space, to the stress-reducing, incredibly lightweight, “quick-change” handpieces and fiber delivery system – every feature of this system has been thoughtfully designed for maximum benefit.
Beyond this, the EpiCare-Zenith™ system has features galore. A powerful computer interface provides advanced new capability to assist your treatments and your practice including the world’s smartest, friendliest, user interface – wireless and internet linked. The new SmartScreen™ system not only keeps track of your patients and their treatments and billings, it literally organizes your business.
With it, you can authorize access, track system usage, and treatment costs, and customize treatment pricing to maximize profitability. And, it lets you keep on top of all this from anywhere in the world.
Lose the Box
The Detachable, wireless Tablet and the Ultra-Light Fiber delivery system gives you the freedom to have the main unit anywhere in the room.
• Largest spot sizes – Maximizes coverage and speed
• High Fluence Modes for more indications
• Easy quick-connect, lighweight handpieces
• Unique Anti-Fatigue, Color-Coded Handpieces
• Ergonomic design and functionality throughout
• New “Snap-On” Air Chiller Handpiece Integrator
• Convenient Handpiece Holster
• Simplified User Interface
• Detachable, wireless Tablet for more freedom
• SmartScreen™ system for practice management
• Syncs with most Practice Management Software
• New “Voice Over” optional User Interface
• Remote system diagnostics via internet
• Detachable magnetic keyboard
• New stylish system appearance
• Side Panel LED indicators
• Ultra-Light Fiber delivery system
• Single fiber for all spotsizes
• Maintains precise calibration
• Convenient Handpiece Holster
• No disposables
• Hair removal, and stable long-term or permanent hair reduction through selective targeting of melanin in hair follicles on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI) including tanned skin. Permanent hair reduction is defined as long-term stable reduction in the number of hair regrowth after a treatment regime. The number of hairs re-growing must be stable over a time greater than the duration of the complete growth cycle of hair follicles, which varies from 4-12 months according to body location. Permanent hair reduction does not necessarily imply the elimination of all hairs in the treated area.
• Treatment of vascular lesions
• Treatment of benign pigmented lesions.
• Treatment of wrinkles.
Safety & Efficacy
In nearly two decades of use, with over 3 million treatments performed, the EpiCare™ product family has been proven to be clinically safe, with no reports of significant patient nor operator injury.
• Removal of unwanted hair, for stable long term or permanent hair reduction on all skintypes Fitzpatrick I-VI in cluding tanned skin.
• Photocoagulation and hemostasis of pigmented and vascular lesions such as but not limited to port wine stains, hemoangioma, warts, telangiectasia, rosacea, venus lake, leg veins, and spider veins and poikiloderma of civatte. Coagulation and hemostasis of soft tissue.
• Benign cutaneous lesions such as warts, scars, and psoriasis.
• Benign pigmented lesions such as, but not limited to, lentigos (age spots), solar lentigos (sun spots), café au lait macules, seborrheio keratoses, nevi, chloasma, verrucae, skin tags, keratoses, tattoos (significant reduction in the intensity of black and/or blue-black tattoos) and plaques.
• Pigmented lesion size reduction in patients with lesions who would potentially benefit from aggressive treatment, and for patients with lesions that have not responded to other laser treatments.
• Reduction of red pigmentation in hypertrophic and keloid scars where vascularity is an integral part of the scar.
• Treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB).
• Treatment of wrinkles including but not limited periocular wrinkles and perioral wrinkles.
The Light Age, Inc. EpiCare-Zenith™ Laser System is intended for use in general and plastic surgery, dermatology, and podiatry for the treatment of vascular lesions, benign pigmented lesions, for removal of dark tattoo inks and reduction of hypertrophic and keloid scars, hair removal, and for stable long-term, or permanent hair reduction. Permanent hair reduction is defined as long-term stable reduction in the number of hair regrowth after a treatment regime on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI including tanned skin.)
The EpiCare-Zenith™ system is all about providing value and utility to your practice: From its industrial-strength all-steel structure that insures its renowned durability, to its space-conserving design that respects the value of your floor space, to the stress-reducing, incredibly lightweight, ergonomic handpieces and fiber delivery system – every feature of this system has been thoughtfully designed for maximum benefit.
Beyond this, the EpiCare-Zenith™ system has features galore, including the world’s smartest, friendliest user interface: internet linked and featuring Light Age’s amazing SmartScreen™ system. The SmartScreen™ system not only keeps track of your patients and their treatments and billings, it literally organizes your business. It authorizes access, tracks system usage and treatment costs, and helps customize treatment pricing to maximize profitability. And, it lets you keep on top of all this from anywhere in the world.