Defining the state-of-the-art, the EpiCare-YAG™ laser system represents a revolution in next-generation technology. Designed for those who require the very best performance and additionally desire the lowest treatment cost, the EpiCare-YAG™ laser system provides astonishing value – setting a new standard unmatched in the industry.
Preserving your profits and your sanity is the unmatched EpiCare™ reliability and Light Age’s reputation for quality customer service.
|Average Power||Up to 100 W|
|Spot Sizes*||1.5; 3; 5; 7; 9; 12; 15; 18 mm|
|Maximum Fluence**||Up to 2500 J/cm²|
|Pulse Duration**||0.5-300 ms (variable)|
|Pulse Rate||1-10 Hz (variable & "smart")|
|Electrical Requirements||220-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 40 A|
|Laser Cooling System||Water-to-Air or Water-to-Water|
|Size||40" H x 19" W x 28" D (102 cm x 48 cm x 71 cm)|
- * Spot sizes of 12 nm, 15 nm, and 18 nm are standard; smaller spot sizes are available options.
- ** In ‘Standard Mode’: Fluences are limited to ≤40J/cm2, Pulse Rates to ≤3 Hz, and Pulse Durations to ≥3 ms.
- NOTE: Various options, customizations, and service plans are available. Please ask your Sales Representative for details.
The Light Age, Inc. EpiCare-YAG™ Laser System is intended for use in general and plastic surgery, dermatology, and podiatry for the treatment of vascular lesions, benign pigmented lesions, for removal of dark tattoo inks and reduction of hypertrophic and keloid scars, hair removal, and for stable long-term, or permanent hair reduction. Permanent hair reduction is defined as long-term stable reduction in the number of hair regrowth after a treatment regime on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI including tanned skin.)
Nd:YAG 1064 nm
- Removal of unwanted hair, for stable long term or permanent hair reduction on all skintypes Fitzpatrick I-VI in cluding tanned skin.
- Photocoagulation and hemostasis of pigmented and vascular lesions such as but not limited to port wine stains, hemoangioma, warts, telangiectasia, rosacea, venus lake, leg veins, and spider veins and poikiloderma of civatte. Coagulation and hemostasis of soft tissue.
- Benign cutaneous lesions such as warts, scars striac and psoriasis.
- Benign pigmented lesions such as, but not limited to, lentigos (age spots), solar lentigos (sun spots), café au lait macules, seborrheio keratoses, nevi, chloasma, verrucae, skin tags, keratoses, tattoos (significant reduction in the intensity of black and/or blue-black tattoos) and plaques.
- Pigmented lesion size reduction in patients with lesions who would potentially benefit from aggressive treatment, and for patients with lesions that have not responded to other laser treatments.
- Reduction of red pigmentation in hypertrophic and keloid scars where vascularity is an integral part of the scar.
- Treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB).
- Treatment of wrinkles including but not limited periocular wrinkles and perioral wrinkles.
Safety and Efficacy
The EpiCare-YAG™ system is all about providing value and utility to your practice: From its industrial-strength all-steel structure that insures its renowned durability, to its space-conserving design that respects the value of your floor space, to the stress-reducing, incredibly lightweight, ergonomic handpieces and fiber delivery system – every feature of this system has been thoughtfully designed for maximum benefit.
Beyond this, the EpiCare-YAG™ system has features galore, including the world’s smartest, friendliest user interface: internet linked and featuring Light Age’s amazing SmartScreen™ system. The SmartScreen™ system not only keeps track of your patients and their treatments and billings, it literally organizes your business. It authorizes access, tracks system usage and treatment costs, and helps customize treatment pricing to maximize profitability. And, it lets you keep on top of all this from anywhere in the world.
In the nearly two decades of use with over 3 million treatments performed, the EpiCare™ product family has been proven to be clinically safe with no reports of significant patient or operator injury.
CLASS 4 VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION
Please refer to the EpiCare-YAG™ user manual for the proper use of protective eyewear and other safety mesures.
Click to view or download our Epicare™ Brochure