Defining the state-of-the-art, the EpiCare-LPX™ laser system represents a revolution in next-generation technology. Designed for those who require the very best performance and additionally desire the lowest treatment cost, the EpiCare-LPX™ laser system provides astonishing value – setting a new standard unmatched in the industry.
Preserving your profits and your sanity is the unmatched EpiCare™ reliability and Light Age’s reputation for quality customer service.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase the EpiCare-LPX™
- 1.Greater Patient Satisfaction
- 2. Much Faster Treatment Speed.
- 3. More Predictable, More Consistent Treatments.
- 4. Greater Reliability (less downtime)
- 5. Greater Versatility
- 6. Treats All Hair And Skin Types
- 7. Far Better ROI.
- 8. The Best Service And Support In The Industry.
- 9. The SmartScreen™ User System.
- 10. Upgradeable And Better Made In The USA.
|Average Power||Up to 100 W|
|Spot Sizes*||1.5; 3; 5; 7; 9; 12; 15; 18 mm|
|Maximum Fluence**||Up to 2500 J/cm²|
|Pulse Duration**||0.5-300 ms (variable)|
|Pulse Rate||1-10 Hz (variable & "smart")|
|Electrical Requirements||220-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 40 A|
|Laser Cooling System||Water-to-Air or Water-to-Water|
|Size||40" H x 19" W x 28" D (102 cm x 48 cm x 71 cm)|
- * Spot sizes of 12 nm, 15 nm, and 18 nm are standard; smaller spot sizes are available options.
- ** In ‘Standard Mode’: Fluences are limited to ≤40J/cm2, Pulse Rates to ≤3 Hz, and Pulse Durations to ≥3 ms.
- NOTE: Various options, customizations, and service plans are available. Please ask your Sales Representative for details.
The Light Age, Inc. EpiCare-LPX™ Laser System is intended for use in general and plastic surgery, dermatology, and podiatry for the treatment of vascular lesions, benign pigmented lesions, for removal of dark tattoo inks and reduction of hypertrophic and keloid scars, hair removal, and for stable long-term, or permanent hair reduction. Permanent hair reduction is defined as long-term stable reduction in the number of hair regrowth after a treatment regime on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI including tanned skin.)
Alexandrite 755 nm
- Hair removal, and stable long-term or permanent hair reduction through selective targeting of melanin in hair follicles on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI) including tanned skin. Permanent hair reduction is defined as long-term stable reduction in the number of hair regrowth after a treatment regime. The number of hairs re-growing must be stable over a time greater than the duration of the complete growth cycle of hair follicles, which varies from 4-12 months according to body location. Permanent hair reduction does not necessarily imply the elimination of all hairs in the treated area.
- Treatment of vascular lesions
- Treatment of benign pigmented lesions.
- Treatment of wrinkles.
Safety and Efficacy
The EpiCare-LPX™ system is all about providing value and utility to your practice: From its industrial-strength all-steel structure that insures its renowned durability, to its space-conserving design that respects the value of your floor space, to the stress-reducing, incredibly lightweight, ergonomic handpieces and fiber delivery system – every feature of this system has been thoughtfully designed for maximum benefit.
Beyond this, the EpiCare-LPX™ system has features galore, including the world’s smartest, friendliest user interface: internet linked and featuring Light Age’s amazing SmartScreen™ system. The SmartScreen™ system not only keeps track of your patients and their treatments and billings, it literally organizes your business. It authorizes access, tracks system usage and treatment costs, and helps customize treatment pricing to maximize profitability. And, it lets you keep on top of all this from anywhere in the world.